Advice from Parky
Do you know about the natural environment? Apart from using our world to live in, we also need to look after it so that it will last a long time. Please help me to achieve this by following my advice.
- Always close the tap when you are not using the water.
- Put a plastic container on the balcony or on the windowsill and keep the rainwater so that you can water the plants indoors.
- Do not contaminate the water by throwing things in the rivers and the sea.
- Show your friends how to save water.
Be careful with garbage disposal:
Help your parents separating the waste, using different garbage cans: Glass, paper, plastic and organic material.
- Don’t throw paper on the ground. Always look for a rubbish bin.
- Keep a jar for the old batteries that you have used at home, and when it is full bring it to a special disposal site.
Recycle and Save:
Keep the empty shopping bags so that you can use them again when you go shopping with your parents or use them for the rubbish bins.
- Write on both sides of the paper and finish all the writing blocs that you have started to use.
- Hand over your old books to your younger brother or sister or another friend.
- You can do the same with clothes and shoes, when you have grown out of them. I am sure they can be useful for somebody else.