Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How far is the beach? – 400 meters.
How far is the center of Cambrils? – 5 km.
How far is the center of Salou? – 3 km.
How far is Port Aventura? – 6 km.
How far is Reus airport? – 12 km.
How far is Tarragona? – 15 km.
How far is Barcelona Airport? – 100 km.
What is the maximum capacity of the bungalows?
- The bungalows are for a maximum of 6 people. Villa bonita 5 adults + 1 child. Aloha 6 adutls. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows.
How is the equipment of the kitchen in the bungalows?
- The kitchen is fully equiped: electric cooker, microwave-oven, fridge, cutlery, crockery and saucepan. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows.
Should I bring my own bedding?
- That is not necesary. Alle bungalows supply bedding and towels. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows.
Can I put a tent next to the bungalow?
- It is not allowed to place tents on the grass next to the bungalows.
Where can I rent a car?
- There are car rental agencies at the airports and also close to the Cambrils Park Resort.
At what time does the train to Barcelona leave?
- You can see the time schedule on the website of the Spanish railway company, Renfe.
Can I barbecue on the Cambrils Park Resort?
- The barbecues are allowed in the Aloha bungalows and Villa Bonita, provided the customer brings it himself and cares about the safety measures to prevent accidents. In the apartments of La Mediterrania barbecuing is not allowed.
Can I bring my dog?
- Pets are not allowed.
Can I rent bikes?
- Yes. At the receptions of Cambrils Park Resort you can rent bikes for different ages, with baby seat, stroller or helmet.