Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How far is the beach? – 400 meters.
How far is the center of Cambrils? – 5 km.
How far is the center of Salou? – 3 km.
How far is Port Aventura? – 6 km.
How far is Reus airport? – 12 km.
How far is Tarragona? – 15 km.
How far is Barcelona Airport? – 100 km.
What is the maximum capacity of the bungalows?
- The bungalows are for a maximum of 6 people. Villa bonita 5 adults + 1 child. Aloha 6 adutls. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows.
How is the equipment of the kitchen in the bungalows?
- The kitchen is fully equiped: electric cooker, microwave-oven, fridge, cutlery, crockery and saucepan. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows.
Should I bring my own bedding?
- That is not necesary. Alle bungalows supply bedding and towels. You can see a full description on the page types of bungalows.
Can I put a tent next to the bungalow?
- It is not allowed to place tents on the grass next to the bungalows.
Where can I rent a car?
- There are car rental agencies at the airports and also close to the Cambrils Park Resort.
At what time does the train to Barcelona leave?
- You can see the time schedule on the website of the Spanish railway company, Renfe.
Can I barbecue on the Cambrils Park Resort?
- Yes, as long as it does not cause any danger nor disturbance.
Can I bring my dog?
- Pets are not allowed.
Can I rent bikes?
- You can find bike rental companies close to the Cambrils Park Resort.